- BE/Btech/ graduation degree in Electronics/Electrical/Telecommunication.
- Solid programming experience in C. Experience in C++ is an added advantage.
- Familiarity with software configuration management tools (Git), defect tracking tools, (CCS/Keil, JTAG tools) and peer review.
- Excellent SW optimization skills in terms of CPU performance and memory space.
- Excellent Diagnostic SW development for the system and debugging skills.
- Adequate knowledge of reading schematics and data sheets for components.
- Strong knowledge on peripheral initialization and configuration; Flash, RAM, Boot loader,
- Interrupt Vector, Watchdog, Clock, GPIO, PWM, Timer, ECAP, UART, SPI
- Excellent knowledge of IP protocols, interfaces and hardware subsystems
- Knowledge of SoC hardware architecture; Processors, buses, IRQ, DMA, UART, USB, I2C, SPI, RS232, RS485, CAN, LIN.
- Knowledge of GSM, GPRS, Bluetooth, Zigbee, Wi-Fi wireless Protocols and software development on embedded platform.
- Experience in writing the software requirement and design documents.
- Must have good knowledge in testing the software based on the requirements and prepare the test case & test report documents.
- Must engage in continuous status call with project stake holders during the project tenure.
- Good team player with communication skills.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Embedded software development for various products.
- Bug fixes for any issues identified during filed deployment.
- Team Guidance and deliverable reviews.